Friday, July 27, 2012

A blog is born...

I have no idea what I am doing here, I don't yet have a plan of what to blog or what my "theme" may be.  I have no idea who might might want to read anything I have to write.

I suppose my "theme" is life.  I will share.  I want to write.  I have been encouraged to start a blog because I would like to participate in Five minute Fridays because 5 minutes once a week seems not so overwhelming.

So here we go... let's start with an introduction.

I am a stay at home mom of one cute 2 1/2 year old boy.  I am not a perfect mom, but I am a perfectionist.  I am searching for ways to become less worried over my imperfect life, and realize that my life is what it is, and that it is beautiful just the way it is.  I am all the me there is going to be, at my best and at my worst, I am me.  I am searching for ways to share an authentic me without worrying over what others will think of me, but it is hard as a "pastor's wife" to find those boundaries.  Life is learning, and I am ready for the next lesson.  And I am grateful everyday for the grace of God, the love of my family, the encouragement of my husband.

So, thanks for letting me take up a little cyberspace for my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment