Friday, July 27, 2012

Beyond (Five Minute Friday)

Five Minute Friday, inspired by Lisa-Jo Baker.

Beyond...

Go!

Beyond my fear of inadequacy, beyond my hesitation, beyond a new blog, beyond a first blog post!  Beyond worry about perfection, beyond worry about house size, pant size, family size, serving size.  Beyond this little life and into the lives of others.  Beyond my own understanding, far beyond my own capacity to love.  Reaching beyond my shortness in patience, beyond my questions of how to be a better mom/wife/pastor's wife/daughter/friend.  Beyond my little frustrations with life.  Beyond my pettiness when I know I live a life beyond some other's dreams.  Beyond staying inside my head, beyond knowing what is best to say and when is best to say it.  Beyond not taking people for granted, but actually loving them here and now.  Beyond knowing the best "timing" and schedule for my own life.  Beyond knowing what's best for me and everyone around me.  Beyond my highest visions and dreams.  Beyond calling myself a follower of Christ and actually getting up and following.  Beyond five minutes!

Stop!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Perfect post about Beyond! :) I agree our life and posts should reach beyond the five minutes it takes to write them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for kind words! It is hard to believe I am actually blogging for all the world to see, so I appreciate your feedback!

      Delete
  2. Beyond all that ... is Him. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete